Chemung Crossing is a $15 million mixed-use revitalization project in downtown Elmira. This project will transform 10 vacant and abandoned properties into six new construction multi-family homes and two complete historic rehab. The project will bring 45 units of affordable housing to Elmira.
- LEED design and construction
- EnergySTAR appliances and HVAC systems in each unit
- Offstreet parking for residents and guests
- Laundry hook-up in unit and access to onsite laundry
- Property Management onsite
- Convenient location to shopping and services
|No. of Bedrooms||Minimum Annual Household Income Requirements||Rents Start At|